October 29, 2010

Chills.


Do you ever watch or listen to something that literally gives you chills? I saw this video the other day on VH1 as I was getting ready for work (some watch the news, some watch the weather...I watch music videos, to each his own) and it literally made me stop in my tracks. I sat down with my toothbrush in my mouth and watched it absolutely mesmerized. The song has so much emotion and intensity in it that I had it on replay all day long. Once you put the amazing dancing from the video into the equation, I knew it would be a video I would be simply obsessed with for a while. The dancing in the video is nothing short of absolutely powerful. Not to mention, what girl hasn't had these lyrics in some form or another in their head at least once in their lives? I think every girl can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment