November 21, 2010

Lust List: Watches

Hi all,

With Christmas rapidly approaching I've started to think about what I would love to see wrapped up under the tree Christmas morning. While there is nothing that I need or am seriously coveting at the moment, one item that I have been thinking about for a while is a watch. I haven't had a watch since high school (I had a veryyy classy, large, baby pink Baby-G watch...you remember those...), so I figured now that I'm an adult (cringe!) it's probably something that would be good to have. I've been researching them since last year when I asked for one for my birthday, however a minor Spring Break trip bump-in-the-road that involved a fiery bus crash and the loss of several personal items resulted in my birthday money going towards replacing important items such as...my glasses. Anyway, long story short, Nicole did not get a watch for her birthday. So instead, I'm banking on Christmas!

For some reason I've been drawn to watches with a big face and that look like men's watches. I'm also loving ones that have both gold & silver coloring. I think that's the perfect way for it to match any outfit and jewelery and truly make it a day-to-day watch.

Here are some that I've been eying:

1. 2.


3.4.




1. Riley Multifunction Silver Dial Watch
2. MICHAEL KORS Two-Tone Chronograph Watch
3. Women's Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet
4. Gunmetal and Goldplated Stainless Steel Watch


#4 just drew me in for some reason. I'm loving the black and gold. That actually might be at the forefront in my picks.

Love in online Christmas shopping!
-N

**P.S. I'm sorry about all of the weird format issues with this post. I'm working on learning more about html and blogging tricks but for some reason this post would just not cooperate! I'm working on it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment