January 4, 2011

Water For Elephants

So I've been meaning to write a little post about this for a while...but seeing as one of my favorite bloggers wrote about it, I also wanted to show all of you.
This summer I read one of the best books I have ever read, Water For Elephants by Sarah Gruen. I devoured it within 24 hours while on vacation, and am pretty sure it's going to be hard for another book to beat it. I can't say much more than just read it. Do it. Like...now. (Have you succumbed to my peer pressure yet? I hope so.)


While trolling around the internet a few weeks ago I found out this book has been made into a movie starring Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon. Well to say I was excited was an understatement. I immediately tweeted about the trailer (because that's everyone's first response to excitement right?) and made it known to everyone that would listen to me that I couldn't wait to see it. Well, now i'm doing the same to all of you! Here are some movie photos that finally led me to sharing the news:





(Photos from Being Brazen and Google images)

You can also watch the trailer HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love Water For Elephants!! It's a movie? I didn't know that. That's so incredibly awesome!

    ReplyDelete