February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Phew, what a long week it's been. Anyone else feel like that too? I think between trying to recover from my trip last weekend, and work ramping up in a big way this week, it's been a hard one.  However, it is finally Friday, and a long weekend for me! Yay for having Monday off.

To finish off this week, here are just some things that have caught my eye lately: 

I just love the colors in this photo. SPRING is coming, and so are bright colors. 

This was taken in Milan, Italy. I know because when I studied abroad there, I would walk through this high-end Galleria during breaks in classes and on weekend shopping trips. I miss this place...and I NEED this entire outfit. So chic and Milanese. I love it. 
 From ¨Le petit prince¨. "On ne voit bien qu'avec la coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux".  It says: ¨It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What’s essential is invisible to the eye.¨ 
I would never get a tattoo, but I absolutely love this quote. 

DSCN4192
Long weekend = lots of reading time! Next on my list are these two new purchases. I need some chick-flick reading after my last intense James Patterson novel.

The weather was finally nice enough to wear my new flats that I got for Christmas! Lovely weather + new shoes = a good day. 

(Sources for 1,  2,  3 )

Anyone have any exciting weekend plans? I have a margarita and Mexican date with a co-worker tonight that we cannot wait for. This place in my town is awesome. Then, hopefully some DIY projects on Saturday, and some city time on Sunday! 

Also, have you checked out my new ABOUT section at the top of the blog?

I hope everyone has a wonderful, and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment