February 22, 2011

Weekend Wisdom.

Woops, it's almost the end of Tuesday...I really need to get better about posting my Weekend Wisdom right when the week is over. However, since my weekend extended into yesterday, I think I have an excuse. You should just probably agree with me. Anyway, on to things I have learned this weekend:


1.)  Seeing a show like Mary Poppins makes you feel like a kid again, and also makes the rest of the day have a light-hearted mood. Just try and be sad when you have "just a spoonful of sugar..." stuck in your head.
2.) Margaritas are delicious. Especially when added to a large burrito. My perfect Friday night.
3.) Taking advantage of being near NYC makes me happy. 
4.) Every weekend should be three days long.

Not an exciting weekend, I know. But that's all folks!

P.S. One of my all-time favorite authors has had her first book turned into a movie, and I literally almost peed my pants when I saw this trailer. I've read this book at least 4 times, and the casting looks perfect. Girls: you will love this book, and from the looks of it, this movie as well.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-19-new-trailer-something-borrowed

That's all for tonight! Hopefully I'll perk up a bit as the week goes on and I'll come back with something more exciting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment