June 24, 2011

Outfit Post: Giving It a Go


Skirt: Forever21. Tope: NY&Company. Shoes: Boscovs

What to wear to work when the humidity is about 98.76445%? Something as loose and comfy as possible. That's how this outfit appeared.  (Well, and I can't resist wearing new clothes as soon as I buy them...)

I'm working on this whole "take my own outfit posts" thing. Not too sure how I feel about it...or if anyone really cares for that matter. Also, my background is rather boring I know. Perhaps if I decide that taking pictures of my outfits is worth it...I'll grow the kahunas to do it in public. We shall see :)

1 comment:

  1. That printed skirt is too cute! And I've found that gorillapods are absolute lifesavers when it comes to taking your own pictures (and they're not too pricey either)

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete