December 5, 2013

Keep Not Settling.


There is just something I love about inspiring quotes. Anyone that reads this little blog knows that as I've posted them many, many times. My Pinterest is always probably a little too overrun with words turned into images, but it's what I love. So, when The Everygirl (one of my daily read sites, I'm in love) opened up a shop aspect of their site a few weeks ago, I knew I was going to love it. They've always taken the women they do life features on and pinpointed inspiring things they've said, and now I can take one of my all time favorites and hang it where I can see it everyday.

I've been eyeing this print since it came out, and I can't wait to splurge sometime soon and make it mine. Not only is it in my current favorite black&gold combo, but it's a reminder that I need lately. 

Just remember ladies:

"You're not the kind of girl that settles. Keep not settling"

1 comment: