March 7, 2014

TGIF.


TGIF friends! Woah, this week was a doozy. I'm not sure what made it feel SO extremely long and just...blah. Nothing exceptionally bad or good happened, it was just one of those weeks where I kind of felt like a hamster in a wheel just running and running with no end in sight. The bitter cold didn't help either. Man March is a tough one.

Does anyone else out there feel like they're in a rut this month? I've been trying my best not to let the winter blues get the best of me. One way I combated a particular dismal day recently was to be spontaneous and book myself a little R + R trip down to Florida*. It might be the only thing getting me through the next few weeks. 

Some other fun things that have brightened up my days a bit lately:

 The above print came in the mail! I've been staring at it for months and months online and finally pulled the trigger.

I'm obsessed with this song. I just play it over and over....really his whole spotify page.

I can't wait to start reading this and this per my favorite reader's recommendations.

I think a trip to Florida warrants a new bathing suit right? Perhaps this one or this one.

And with that I'm headed home for the weekend! Bring on the fresh air Upstate :) 
xo n.


*Thank you grandparents for having a wonderful place for me to run away to.

1 comment:

  1. Love this little roundup! I see you listening to PP on Spotify. ;)

    ReplyDelete